Please wait while the following wallpaper is being downloaded. It is 83 KB, and therefore may take up to a minute to download.
Instructions explaining how to make this your computer’s wallpaper are located below.
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the image above and choose Set as Background.
- Right-click on the image above and choose Set as Wallpaper....
- Netscape 6.x and 7.x
- Right-click on the image above and choose Save Image. Now select the folder where you wish to save the image. Remember this location.
- Minimize your browser and right-click on the desktop (anywhere where there isn‘t an icon) and select Properties.
- Click Browse and go to the folder where you saved the image and select (highlight) the image by left-clicking once on it. Click Open. Then click OK.
Mac OS X
- Click on the image above and drag it onto the desktop. (You may optionally place the image in a folder on your computer rather than storing it on the desktop.)
- In the Apple Menu, click System Preferences. Then, select Desktop & Screensaver.
- In the Desktop Tab, click on Choose Folder. Navigate to the desktop (or wherever you stored the image in step 1) and click Choose.
- You should see a thumbnail of the image. Click on it, and your desktop will be changed.
Mac 8.x and 9.x
- Click on the image above and hold down until a menu pops up. Select Save this image as... from the menu to save the image to a location on your hard drive. Remember this location.
- Choose Control Panel from the Apple menu, and select Appearance (or Desktop Pictures)
- In the Appearance window, click Place Picture... (click Remove Picture first, if necessary) and browse to the location of the saved image. Select this image and then click Set Desktop.