Bible Search Instructions:
Bible Search Examples:
Daily Bible Verse:
"How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you."
2 Samuel 7:22 (NIV)
Bible Search Tips
Use these tips to help improve your Bible search.
• Using the Advanced Bible Search, you can restrict your Bible search to only certain books of the Bible or to just the New Testament or Old Testament.
• To search for scriptures containing occurances of an exact phrase, place that phrase “in quotes.” For example: "love one another"
• You can compare multiple translations of the same passage by using the Advanced Bible Search.
• You can save your preferences so that we’ll remember them every time you search the Bible.
• Using the Advanced Bible Search, you can narrow your Bible search results by excluding scriptures that contain certain words.
• On most browsers, after entering your search into the Bible search box, press Enter to begin your search.
• Use the Advanced Bible Search to change how many Bible verses are displayed on each page of your Bible Search results.
• With most browsers, pressing Alt + S (Win) or Ctrl + S (Mac) will automatically move the cursor into the Bible Search box without having to use the mouse.
• Using the Advanced Bible Search, you can narrow your Bible search to find only verses that begin or end with a certain word or phrase.